Signamax 065-1052SM 10/100 to 100FX SM/SC, 15km PS Converter
Your Price: $365.00
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $99.00
The Signamax 065-1050 series media converters are 10/100BaseT/TX to 100BaseFX Power over Ethernet (PoE) devices that serve as Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE), which allows the converter to provide power to IEEE 802.3af PoE standard-compliant Powered Devices (PDs) using the twisted pair connection. This AC-powered PoE media converter combines data received over a fiber optic link with –48 Volt DC power, which the PD can use in lieu of a separate power connector. The 065-1050 series converters are also equipped with PD signature-sensing, power monitoring, over-current protection, under-current detection, and input fault protection features. The 065-1050 series’ Link Fault Signaling (LFS) capability allows the media converter to monitor both the fiber and copper RX ports for loss of signal. In case of a loss of RX signal on one media port, the converter will automatically disable the TX signal to the other media port, thus passing through the link fault. Far End Fault (FEF) capability enables the converter to stop sending link pulse to the link partner once a loss of the fiber RX signal is encountered; the link partner will then synchronously stop sending data, thereby preventing the loss of data that would occur when trying to transmit over a failed link.
The Signamax 065-1052 series media converters are PoE 10/100BaseT/TX to 100BaseFX Powered Devices supporting two types of media, 10/100BaseT/TX and 100BaseFX, for network connection. They are also equipped with Link Fault Signaling (LFS), to maintain link integrity and enable automatic failover when used with Spanning Tree-equipped switches.
- PoE, to Save Power Infrastructure Costs
- Link Fault Signaling (LFS) with Far End Fault
- DIP Switches for Setting PoE Configuration
- IEEE 802.3af PoE PSE (Power Source Equipment) Compatible (065-1050 series)
- Internal AC Power Supply (065-1050 series)
- Over-Current Protection & Under-Current Detection (065-1050 series)
- Minimum Load Sensing (065-1050 series)
- Fault Protection Input (065-1050 series)
- IEEE 802.3af PoE PD (Powered Device) compatible (065-1052 series)
Write a review | No reviews for this product.