Siemon CT-MM0-XX Multi-user/telecommunications outlet box with cable ties, mounting screws and adhesive tape
Your Price: $26.20
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $99.00
This low-profile multi-user/multimedia surface mount box is unsurpassed in features and flexibility, and is ideal for use as a multi-user telecommunications outlet assembly (MUTOA) as specified in ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.1. It provides storage area for up to 12m (39.4 ft.) of buffered optical fiber cable using our optional fiber management tray and at least 2m (6.6 ft.) of 4-pair twisted pair cable in the base, while maintaining a minimum bend radius of 30mm (1.2 in.).
- Storage Capacity Provides TIA compliance for cable slack while maintaining minimum bend radius requirements
- Entries Breakout on four sides for cable/raceway entry
- Fiber Management Space for optional fiber management tray
- Housing Snaps Together A captive screw is included for added security
- Cable Tie Anchor Points For cable management
- Versatility MAX® MUTOA accommodates any combination of up to 18 ports of mixed media or up to 36 fiber ports
- US and European Compatible Compatible with any standard single or double gang electrical box including European standards. Screws and adhesive-backed tape included; magnets optional
- Durability UV resistant, high impact plastic prevents color fading and provides added durability
- Quick Identification Write-on surface for additional identification
Write a review | No reviews for this product.