Home > Noyes OTDR >
AFL - Noyes M200-K-SM - 1310/1550 nm single-mode OTDR
Your Price: $5,290.00
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $99.00
The Noyes M200 from AFL Telecommunications offers unmatched OTDR capabilities in a handheld package weighing less than 1 kg (2 lb). Multimode, Single-mode, and ‘Quad’ wavelength models are offered. With short dead zone and intermediate range specifications, the M200 is ideal for Tier 2 testing of premises (building and campus) networks or certification and troubleshooting of FTTX PON networks. And its bright, transflective display makes it suitable for both indoor and outdoor operation.
The M200 is based on a new hardware/software platform that supports automatic and manual setup, precision event analysis, dual-wavelength testing, fiber identification using Noyes ‘TR’ test receivers, rich file naming and folder setup, 6 hour battery life, internal and removable media data storage, and USB connectivity. Test ports are equipped with tool-free adapters, which can be changed in seconds. A custom-designed polycarbonate case and shock-absorbing boot make it our most rugged OTDR ever.
Results are saved as industry standard .SOR files, which can be viewed, printed, and analyzed on a PC using Trace600 software (download link on right). Unit firmware, user settings, and test results are saved in non-volatile memory. Thus the M200 may be stored with battery removed for an extended period of time and still be up and running in seconds when needed.
- Handheld, 0.9 kg (2 lb)
- 850/1300/1310/1550 nm
- 1.5 m (typ.) event dead zone
- 22 dB (MM), 26 dB (SM) dynamic range
- Integrated VFL (650 nm)
- Tool-Free, Switchable Adapters (ST/SC/FC)
- Bellcore (GR-196) .SOR file format
- Compact Flash Memory Card
- Tool-Free LiIon Battery (6 Hour Life)
- Transflective (Indoor/Outdoor) Touch screen Display
- USB Function Port (Connects to PC w/Cable)
- USB Host Port (Accepts USB Flash Drives) New Feature!
- Tier 2 testing of premises networks
- FTTX PON certification and trouble-shooting
- Fast Fault location
- Splice Verification
- Network Documentation
- A Rugged, Soft-Sided Carry Case with Shoulder Strap
- 110/220 VAC Power Adapter with Country-Specific Power Cord
- User Guide
Write a review | No reviews for this product.