Siemon MX6-07 Angled module, T568A/B, rear strain relief cap and protective color-matching rubber door, Green
Your Price: $5.85
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $99.00
The MAX 6 module provides performance far exceeding category 6 connecting hardware performance specifications. It also insures backwards compatibility with components and systems of lower performing categories.
Installers and end users benefit from other rich features incorporated into the MAX 6 module. Itís compact design is ideal for high density applications. Up to six modules can be utilized in a single gang faceplate and twelve modules in double gang faceplate. Also, the angled MAX 6 modules provide a gravity feed, low-profile design for the work area improving patch cord management in installations where clearance is at a minimum.
The flat MAX 6 modules are just as versatile ≠ perfect for flush mount applications or with MAX series patch panels or surface mount (SMģ) boxes. This solution makes it possible to configure a wide variety of mixed media solutions.
- Compliant with the category 6 component, permanent link and channel requirements of ANSI/TIA-568 C.2 Compliant with the category 6 component and class E permanent link and channel requirements of ISO/IEC 11801 Ed2:2002
- Compatible with both T568A and T568B wiring options
- Flexible: Can be installed from front or rear of faceplate
- Rear protective strain relief caps with side or rear entry can be installed onto cable before or after termination
- Slim design allows jacks to be side-stackable to provide high-density solutions
- Uses standard 110 single position termination tool
- Protective doors are available to minimize exposure to dust and other contaminants
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Other items you may be interested in: