Signamax 065-1174 10/100BaseT/TX to 100BaseFX Media Converter LC Multimode, 2 km Span
Your Price: $160.00
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $99.00
Signamax Connectivity Systemsí Switching Media Converters with Link Fault Signaling (LFS) provide the means for an SNMP-Managed switch to recognize a failure on a fiber channel or twisted-pair connection, enabling the switch to automatically route to a backup path if the connected switch is equipped with Spanning Tree Algorithm. This intelligence maximizes the power of managed switches, and enables fail-safe design solutions for complex networks.
The built-in 10/100 switch enables the fiber cable connection to operate at 100 Mbps connected to either a 10BaseT or a 100BaseTX network, while remaining completely 100BaseFX standard-compliant. Fiber connection can also operate in full duplex mode whether the RJ-45 port is connected to a full duplex switch or a half duplex hub, with the built-in switch providing the network segmentation that permits the maximum fiber distance. Each Media Converter provides a 10/100BaseT/TX auto-negotiating RJ-45 twisted-pair connector port featuring store-and-forward switching architecture. Auto-MDIX capability on the twisted-pair port allows for convenient connections.
- Built-In Twisted-Pair Port 10/100 Switch
- Auto-Negotiation RJ-45 Connector with Auto-MDIX
- SC, ST, MT-RJ or SC Connector
- LEDs for Functions, Links & Activity
- Link Fault Signaling For Use with Managed Switches
- 1,024 MAC Address Capacity
- Store-and-Forward Architecture
- Full and Half Duplex Operation
- Singlemode Spans up to 75 Km
- Wall or Chassis Mountable
- IEEE 802.3 and IEEE 802.3u Compliant
- Lifetime Performance Warranty
Write a review | No reviews for this product.