Leviton 5WLRG-12C Large SDX Wall-Mount Fiber Enclosure, empty with dual door, no lock
Your Price: $250.00
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $99.00
Opt-X SDX Wall-Mount Fiber Optic Enclosures allow for inter-connect or cross-connect between cable and active equipment while using minimum wall space. The enclosure features and design allow for easy field termination of fiber connectors, splicing, or pre-terminated plug-and-play solutions. The fiber enclosures are primarily used in controlled indoor applications, such as in entrance facilities, equipment rooms, and telecommunications rooms.
- Dual doors (service side and customer side) with slam latches for ease of access
- Low-profile (depth), small-size enclosure minimizes protrusion from the wall
- Large-size enclosure can be retrofitted in field for splice only enclosure (accepts up to 24 splice trays)
- Accepts SDX Adapter Plates, Splice Modules, MTP Cassettes, and Splice Trays for multiple solution capabilities
- Removable cable entry/exit grommets allow for pre-terminated fiber trunk install, cable protection, and minimizes dust buildup
- Constructed of 16-gauge steel for enhanced durability
- Ground lug provided for added cable strain relief protection and grounding of armored cable
- Optional cable strain-relief mounting kit (installed on service side) protects incoming fiber cable
- Optional key/lock kit secures service-side door or service-side and customer-side doors
- Optional HDX-to-SDX conversion adapter bracket accepts HDX Adapter Plates and HDX Cassettes
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Other items you may be interested in: