Siemon FOB2-GRD-(XX) Includes base, extended cover, designation labels, clear label covers, mounting hardware, cable ties, icons, & 3 blank bezels
Your Price: $14.95
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $99.00
Siemon’s low-profile Fiber Outlet Box (FOB2) is the optimal solution for bringing fiber to the desk. The FOB2 offers a well-defined method for managing fiber cabling at the work area by providing a connection point for up to 12 fibers (or 6 coaxial) connectors utilizing slide-in bezels. A single gang faceplate is mounted to the FOB2 base and accommodates up to six MAX® modules or two CT® couplers.
- Low Profile Slim, tapered design hugs the wall, minimizing disturbance
- Easy Access Cover snaps on and off of the base. Screw holes are provided (concealed beneath identification labels) to secure cover to base, if desired
- Extended Cover Version Conceals and protects the externally mated fiber connectors
- Fiber Managers Angled/arched slots in fiber managers fully retain the fibers strands while facilitating loading
- Slide-in Adapter Bezels Allow for easy installation and removal and are polarized to assure that adapter keyways are always facing up
- ST, SC, MT-RJ or LC or coaxial fiber bezels can be mounted at the bottom of the box
Write a review | No reviews for this product.