FlexScan FS300-325-BAS-P1-WO FS300 Quad OTDR Basic Kit
Your Price: $7,995.00
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $99.00
FlexScan FS300 Quad OTDR
Easily Locate and Resolve Optical Network Faults
The FlexScan FS300 OTDR enables both expert and novice technicians to quickly and accurately locate, identify and measure components and faults on either single-mode or multimode optical networks.
The pocket-sized FlexScan FS300 includes an integrated optical light source, power meter and visual fault locater (VFL). It can be easily coupled with AFL’s award-winning FOCIS inspection probes or optical fiber identifiers (OFI) to give technicians everything they need to locate and resolve any optical network issues.
FlexScan SmartAuto tests utilize multi-pulse acquisition to obtain high-resolution without sacrificing measurement range. Test results are clearly displayed on the large 5-inch touchscreen with color-coded LinkMap® icons providing network configuration and pass/fail status at a glance.
Professional reports can be generated using either integrated Print-to-PDF or the included Windowscompatible TRM® 3.0 Test Results Manager software. Results can be transferred from FlexScan by USB cable or wirelessly using the free FlexScan App.
Award-winning all-in-one solution that automates test setup, shortens test time and simplifies results interpretation.
• Wavelengths: MM 850/1300, SM 1310/1550
• Network Type: Point-to-Point and PON up to 1:64
• Dynamic Range: MM ≥29/29 dB, SM ≥37/36 dB
• Event Dead Zone: ≤0.8 m
• Range Settings: MM 250 m to 30 km, SM 250 m to 240 km
• Data Points: Up to 300,000
• Internal Storage: 4 GB (≥1,000 traces)
• Multimode and Single-mode OTDR, including PON test
• SmartAuto® 1-button automated testing for fast results
• LinkMap® color-coded icons for easy troubleshooting
• Integrated Source, Power Meter and VFL
• OTDR and insertion loss test and reporting
• Fast, accurate Pt-to-Pt and PON verification and troubleshooting
• Locate faults exceeding industry or user pass/fail thresholds
• Visually pinpoint location of macrobends or breaks.
Basic Kit Includes: FS300, soft case, TRM® 3.0 Basic, USB cablea
Write a review | No reviews for this product.