The EZ Mount Secur-A-Shelf is yet another truly unique product from iNNOdata, LTD. It was designed to provide not only security for the EZ Mount Network Shelf, which had been requested for over two years, and it can be added "after the fact" without disturbing station cables already installed, THUS ELIMINATING the NEED TO RE-CERTIFY THE NETWORK!
NOTE: Adequate venting slots are provided in walls, bottom and top panels. There is also a provision for mounting a "muffin type" fan in the top if necessary!
The Secur-A-Shelf will provide security for a complete network, including electronics (hub(s), switch, modem etc.), power strip and up to a 48 port patch panel. It allows access to station cables from the front of the enclosure by virtue of the swivel bracket on the shelf installed inside.
- 22" wide x 18" deep and 13" high. (There is a clearance of 5 1/2 inches between the top of the enclosured EZMS and the top cover of the EZCB Product.)
- Four (4) each, side slotted key hole type mounting holes to allow for 16" on center mounting.
- (4) 10-32 black screws for use in bottom plate through side wall flanges. Support Rod, to hold cover open.
- (4) separate pieces to include: Left and Right Hand Side Walls (2), Bottom Plate (1) and Top/ Front Panel (Hinged).
- A plexi window is included in the front panel.