Specify an SFR when mounting patch panels, hubs, and switches in a secure room or closet. Innovative open-back wall mount design allows swing frame rack to be mounted over existing equipment and physical obstacles (conduit, telephone equipment, etc.)
- Open-back design maximizes useable wall space
- Rugged 100lb weight capacity, afforded by 14-gauge steel construction, provides the greatest strength strength in its class
- Unique, open swing frame design utilizes pivot points instead of hinges and can be inverted to allow opening from the left or the right
- 90º opening with positive stop facilitates punching down of wires while fully open and also minimizes stress on cable loops
- Ships ready-to-assemble to reduce space needed for storage and transport
- Abundant tie points and cable pass-throughs ease cable management
- Standard 11-gauge, 10-32 threaded rackrail with marked rackspace increments to speed equipment mounting
- Hook and loop cable fasteners provided for enhanced cable management
- Permanently lubricated bushing with a proprietary pivot prevent sag
- Black powder coat finish
- 50 rack screws included
Overall Height 27 1/4"
Racking Height 21" (12 space)
Weight Capacity 100lbs.