Paladin Tools PA1113 Stripax Pro 6 Stripper/Cutter (28-10 AWG)
Your Price: $89.99
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $99.00
Now for THHN and THHW industrial insulations! The high-quality stripax set the industry standard for precision stripping for a decade. The new stripax® Pro 6 and Pro 16 perform powerful stripping of standard and industrial insulations for a wire range of 28-10 AWG (.08 - 6 mm˛) and 10-6 AWG (6 - 16 mm˛) respectively. The ergonomically designed, contoured handles let you hold the tool in a natural position so stripping is comfortable and requires less effort.
- Strips 28-10 AWG or .8-6.0 mm˛
- Strips from 0mm up to 20mm in length
- Consistently strips heavy-duty and industrial insulations including THHN & THHW
- Strips standard insulations including PVC, rubber and silicone
- Provides nick-free stripping of insulation with no damage to conductors
- Built-in cutter provides a smooth, straight cut without distorting the conductor
- Fine adjustment slider on top of tool lets you adjust to the insulation thickness
- Handles designed for comfort and require low hand force
- Not for Teflon or Kapton hard insulations (use P/N 1115P mini-stripax Plus with a Teflon blade for these insulations)
- Perfect companion for any of our wire ferrule crimpers
- Lifetime warranty on tool; one-year on blades
Write a review | No reviews for this product.