Signamax Connectivity Systems' Gigabit Ethernet Media Converters make it simple to extend distances over multimode or singlemode fiber. They are designed to expand the scope of your Gigabit Ethernet network applications and are 100% compliant with Ethernet IEEE 802.3ab and 802.3z specifications. These converters maintain the same form factor as other Signamax media converters, allowing use in the 065-1185 16-Bay Signamax Rack Mount Chassis. Twisted pair to fiber optic converters for both multimode and singlemode fiber, multimode to singlemode converters, and singlemode to singlemode extenders are available. In addition, the 065-1195SFP model utilizes Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) modules for the 1000Base fiber connection, for maximum flexibility of use in changing network architectures.
- Converts Twisted-Pair to Fiber or Singlemode Fiber to Multimode Fiber at Gigabit Speed.
- Auto-MDIX for Twisted-Pair.
- LEDs for Functions, Links & Activity.
- IEEE 802.3z & 802.3ab Compliant.
- 065-1195SFP Model Supports SFP Modules for Flexible 1000Base Fiber Connection.
- Rack Mount or Standalone Operation.
- FCC Class A & CE Approved.
- Lifetime Performance Warranty.