Leviton 5WMNT-1C Mini SDX Wall-Mount Fiber Enclosure, empty, no lock
Your Price: $65.00
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $99.00
To meet the demands of the Internet of Things (IoT), fog computing, and micro data center environments, the award-winning Leviton Opt-X SDX Mini Wall-Mount Fiber Optic Enclosure expands networking possibilities in a wide range of applications and environments. The space-saving footprint enables applications ranging from traditional telecommunications room patching in an enterprise setting to the implementation of small-scale edge data centers. It provides a compact, zero-RU patching field with a range of mounting options including wall-mount, surface-mount, DIN-rail, and even cubicle walls.
The Mini Wall-Mount Enclosure also allows for more flexibility in traditional inter-connect or cross-connects between cable and active equipment while using minimum wall space. Its features and design allow for easy field termination of fiber connectors, splicing, or pre-terminated plug-and-play solutions.
- Enclosure accommodates up to 24 fibers (using LC), 12 fibers (using SC), and 6 ports (for copper)
- Accepts SDX Precision-Molded Adapter Plates and SDX MTP Cassette for multiple solution capabilities
- Removable cable entry/exit grommets allow for pre-terminated fiber trunk install, cable protection, and minimizes dust build up
- Constructed of 16-gauge steel for enhanced durability
- Optional key/lock kit secures the door for added physical security
- Optional 0RU mounting bracket and magnet solutions available
- Multiple application usage, including wall mount, 0RU in rack/cabinet, ladder rack, workstation, cubicle, and within an enclosure (using adhesive-based tapes or magnets)
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Other items you may be interested in: