Leviton 6APLG-S6A Cat 6A Universal Tool-Free Plug
Your Price: $11.65
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $99.00
Leviton 6APLG-S6A Cat 6A Field Terminated Plug
The Cat 6A Universal Tool-Free Plug supports 10GBASE-T networks. The universal connector provides superior alien crosstalk (AXT) suppression and protects critical data from potential EMI/RFI (electromagnetic interference/radio frequency interference). The plug is ideal for government, healthcare, manufacturing, transportation, gaming, and other environments where EMI/RFI and/or security may be a concern. The plug is especially useful for connecting directly to Ethernet devices in fixed locations.
The universal plug shall meet or exceed all requirements for Category 6A as described in ANSI/TIA-568.2-D, as well as Class EA requirements as described in ISO/IEC 11801-1:2017. The plug shall comply with all National Electrical Codes, be compliant with ANSI/TIA1096-A, and be UL listed. The plug shall be encased in a die-cast housing to protect it from potential EMI/RFI. The plug shall not require a specialized termination tool. The plug wiring shall accommodate T568 A/B wiring schemes. The plug shall accommodate 26-22 AWG solid or stranded conductors, and shall support Power over Ethernet up to 100 watts.
- Offers easy field termination without special tools
- Robust die-cast housing provides durability and shielding benefits
- Shielding provides EMI/RFI protection, signal isolation, and excellent alien crosstalk (AXT) suppression
- Terminates from 26- to 22-gauge solid or stranded conductors for use on various cable types
- Will exceed IEEE 802.3bt PoE standard up to 0.7 Amps (140 watts) continuously
- 360° shield housing provides secure data transmission
- Long release latch
- Suitable for use with Cat 6A and lower shielded and unshielded cable
- Terminate to horizontal cable when connecting to Ethernet devices placed in fixed locations
- Verify that the plug housing will fit into the available opening for the application. For extremely tight openings, consider using an Atlas-X1 connector with a patch cord
- After installation, test the connector-plug link using the method for a Modular Plug Terminated Link, as described in ANSI/TIA-568.2-D
Write a review | No reviews for this product.