If you’re a technician on the go, you need the LAN ProNavigator™ from Paladin Tools! Two-piece tester includes main unit and remote with test results at both ends.
- One-Button, Simple Testing (PASS/FAIL or Fault Find)
- Traces Wires with Tone & Remote Lights
- Quick Fault Analysis on Coax & Data Cables
- CAT-5, CAT-5e or CAT-6 (UTP/STP) Cable Testing
- Detects Opens, Shorts, Crossed Wires & Split Pairs
- Compact & Lightweight, Comfortable to Hold
- Test Status Lights at Both Ends (Main Unit & Remote)
- Designed & Manufactured in the USA
- Simple PASS/FAIL Test Results in One Second Allows Technicians to Quickly Move on to the Next Test Site.
- Generates Oscillating Audio Tone for use with Tone Probes to Locate Cables.
- Tests Data and Telephone Cables up to 320 Feet (100 meters) for Proper Pairing for EIA/TIA-568A, EIA/TIA-568B, Token Ring, 10 Base T, and Common
- Category 5 Configurations.
- Tests Unshielded UTP and Shielded STP Data Cable.
- Detects Good Connections, Open Connections, Crossed Wires and Split Pairs.
- Tests Common BNC Connected 50 and 75 ohm Coaxial Cables up to 320 Feet (100 meters) for Continuity.
- Tests Coaxial Cable Types RG58, RG59, RG6, RG6 Quad, Belden 8281, RG8, RG11 and More.
- Shows Test Results at Both Ends of Cable.
- Belt Clips Provided and Lanyard Holes Embedded in Case to Attach to Belt or Wrist.
- Uses Standard 9-Volt DC Battery with Auto-Off Function to Preserve Battery Life.
- Includes Standard 9-Volt Battery
- One-Year Warranty
- Test Set (Main and Remote)
- 2 RJ45 Patch Cords
- 2 BNC Coaxial Cables
- 2 CATV "F"to BNC Adapters
- 1BNC/BNC Adapter
- 1 Shielded RJ45 Coupler
- 2 Belt Clips in Durable Case