The new EZ-RJPRO™ HD Crimp Tool is designed for the professional installer providing a ratcheted, high leverage, ultra stable platform for consistent, repeatable terminations. This heavy duty tool is the perfect solution when working with high performance, larger OD cables that are tougher to terminate due to larger wire gauges, thicker, harder insulation on the conductors and pair separating splices. Not only will you overcome these connectivity obstacles but you can be assured that every termination will meet FCC specifications. Compatible with all EZ-RJ45® and EZ-RJ12/11 connectors as well as all standard modular plugs, except AMP.
Application: The EZ-RJPRO™ HD Crimp Tool uses the EZRJ45® patented 'crimp & trim' system and is designed to handle larger dimensional size cables. EZ-RJ45® CAT 5E connectors / EZ-RJ45® Shielded CAT 5E connectors / EZ-RJ45® CAT 6+ connectors / EZ-RJ45® Shielded CAT 6 connectors / EZ-RJ12/11 connectors / Compatible with all other RJ45, RJ12 and RJ11 modular plug connectors except AMP.
- Zero flex frame prevents torque loss during the crimping cycle.
- Tool steel die head assembly provides 360° of connector support during crimp.
- Clean, ultra flush trim on the EZ-RJ45® extended conductors.
- Expanded surface area on contact drivers delivers full, uniform crimp force.
- Built in wire cutter and strippers.
For EZRJ45 Connectors Click here
Other items you may be interested in: