Home > Siemons Value Vertical Cable Manager >
Siemon VCM1A-10D-1-45 Cable Manager, Vertical, Value, Double Sided, 6 Inch Fingers, 10 Inch Width, 45U / 7 Feet, Door, Black
Your Price: $552.95
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $99.00
Value Vertical Cable Manager Double Sided (front and Rear), 6 Inch Fingers, 10 Inch Width, 45U / 7 Feet, Door, Black
Siemonís Value Vertical Cable Manager provides an economical yet full-featured solution to manage the challenges posed by larger cables or higher densities in two-post rack installations. Single and double sided versions are available in multiple widths to route and protect both horizontal cables and patch cords. The Value Vertical Cable Managerís dual-hinged doors feature spring release handles at each corner, making opening, removing and reattaching simple and easy. A range of optional accessories include an end-of-row panel and an anchoring bracket for securing the system to the floor or attaching overhead trays.
Features: - The manager is an innovative tool-less, snap-together design for assembly in under five minutes.
- Versatile snap-fit divider plates serve as the backbone with attachment points for PDU mounting, cable tie downs & quarter-turn accessories.
- The plates can be repositioned to divert capacity toward the front or rear.
- Dual-hinged doors with quick release handles allow for easy opening, closing, removal and reattachment.
- It is available in 4, 6, 10 and 12-inch widths and single- and double-sided versions to meet a variety of capacities.
- The half-height design ships flat packed and unassembled to simplify storage, transportation, and handling.
- An end-of-row side panel is also available to conceal cables and provide a finished appearance.
Write a review | No reviews for this product.