Category 5e fold-down panels provide an alternative hinged solution to the most rugged, feature rich, highest-performing Category 5e panel in the industry. The Cat 5e fold-down panels contain a C5e 48-port patch panel hinged to a 2U NEXTFRAME™ cable management panel. This hinged design authorizes the cable management panel to act as a support bench during termination and also allows for easy access to the rear (IDC) of the panel from the front of the rack. These panels can either directly attach to a relay rack/cabinet or can be mounted to a wall with the wall mount bracket version. The fold-down panels can help when there is a limited amount of real estate in the TR, by providing an orderly, aesthetic, easy patch panel/cable management solution maximizing the space.
- Patented hinged design (U.S. Patent No. 5,765,698).
- The cable management panel on the hinged, fold down patch panel Acts as a bench supporting the panel during termination.
- Third-Party Tested and verified.
- Eco-friendly packaging utilizes recyclable materials and eliminates excess packing waste.
- Center balanced to Category 5e and 6 plug specifications.
- Rolled edge construction provides rugged strength to eliminate flex during termination.
- Specialty panels are an ideal MUTOA solution and consolidation point where space is not available.
- Universal wiring panels can be terminated using T568B or T568A wiring formats.
- Optional cable management bar (CMBR) attaches to the rack behind the panel providing excellent strain relief.
- Application: Third-party qualified for Gigabit Ethernet Transmission IEEE 802.3.
- Component: Third-party qualified for Category 5e and 6 Component.
- Channel: Third-party verified for ISO 11801 Class D/E Compliant.
- Manufacturing: 100% factory tested.