Siemonís low-profile Fiber Outlet Box (FOB2) is the optimal solution for bringing fiber to the desk. The FOB2 offers a well-defined method for managing fiber cabling at the work area by providing a connection point for up to 12 fibers (or 6 coaxial) connectors utilizing slide-in bezels. A single gang faceplate is mounted to the FOB2 base and accommodates up to six MAXģ modules or two CTģ couplers.
- Low Profile ≠ Slim, tapered design hugs the wall, minimizing disturbance
- Easy Access ≠ Cover snaps on and off of the base. Screw holes are provided (concealed beneath identification labels) to secure cover to base, if desired
- Extended Cover Version ≠ Conceals and protects the externally mated fiber connectors
- Fiber Managers ≠ Angled/arched slots in fiber managers fully retain the fibers strands while facilitating loading
- Slide-in Adapter Bezels ≠ Allow for easy installation and removal and are polarized to assure that adapter keyways are always facing up
- ST, SC, MT-RJ or LC or coaxial fiber bezels can be mounted at the bottom of the box