Simply attach the coax clarifier remotes to the coax ends you want to map and hook up the clarifier to the other end. Test and map your coax network in seconds. It will even test though coax splitters.
Maps runs through splitters to show an accurate picture of the coax system layout using up to 4 Coax RF Remotes. Up to 12 ID Only Coax Remotes also available for wiremapping on home runs.
Dark unpowered coax systems give no clue as to their design, condition or configuration. The new Coax Clarifier Coax Tester by T3 Innovation makes it simple and easy to discern the layout of a coax network, locate faults on individual cable runs, identify remotes through splitters, and determine cable run length. In addition, separate cable mapper sets allow a technician to map out the entire coax system and measure the quality and characterization of the overall network for carrying services, such as high grade video, surveillance data and HD programming.
- Fast testing using multiple coax mapper remote sets
- Quickly discover coax system layout configuration to save time
- All testing in one unit: Discovery, Quality and Condition
- Clear concise measurement display for easy understanding of the capability of each run
Click Here to buy the coax clarifier
The Cable Prowler combines the functions of a high-end cable tester and length measurement tester, with the capability to identify link status, link capability, and PoE detection. All of this is in full color and internal memory to save results. The Cable Prowler also has the ability to name each cable and save all test results. Cable results can be exported to a computer via micro USB cable for record keeping and printing.
• Displays length measurement for each pair in feet or meters using TDR technology
• Detects presence of PoE and class of PoE per IEEE 802.3af/at with load test for voltage drop
• Detects and reports current link speed and link capabilities for active Ethernet drops up to 1 Gbps
• Link light to identify location on a hub/switch/router port
• Tests ethernet cable configuration and verifies connectivity while conducting tests for opens, shorts, miswires, split pairs, and reverses
• Generates selectable tones on selected pins for use with tone tracers
• Supports up to 8 testing & ID remotes for network & telephone cables
• Supports up to 20 network & coax ID – only mapping remotes
• View saved cable tests
• Full color graphical wire-mapping
• Ability to define cable name, save cable tests and print ALL results (cable testing & network testing)
Click here for more info on the cable prowler
The Fujikura 12S is the world’s smallest, lightest and most portable fusion splicer available today. Despite its incredibly small size, this ruggedized, full-featured unit offers unmatched versatility for splicing in the most challenging environments. The innovative transit case and work tray provide multiple options for the best utilization of available work space while the long life battery provides power for up to 100 splice cycles which include application of the splice protection sleeve.
The Fujikura 12S incorporates features typically found only in more expensive models. The large 4.5″ monitor provides a crystal clear image, even in the brightest sunlight, for evaluating splice quality. The electrode life has been extended to 3,000 splices, minimizing downtime for replacement and stabilization. Software updates are accomplished via the internet allowing users to quickly update their software as new splice programs become available. The fully ruggedized chassis provides for shock, dust and moisture protection while the two camera observation system provides for accurate fi ber alignment and loss estimation calculations. The Fujikura 12S is also fully compatible with the FuseConnect line of fusion installable connectors.
Backed by the best service team in the industry, the Fujikura 12S is the ideal splicer to use when portability, ruggedness, versatility and reliability are needed for your splicing application.